Thanks Hannah for nominating me for this award! I am not quite sure what it is… But thanks! ❤ Check out Hannah’s amazing blog at https://thewayofdelight.wordpress.com/
Created by Maggie
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
Thank the person who nominated you.
Include the reason behind the award.
Include the banner in your post.
Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
- Why did you start your blog?
Ummm, why did I start my blog??? I don’t really know to be honest! I think I read Hannah’s blog and thought it was a super cool idea, and here we are!
- What is your favourite part of blogging?
My favourite part… Being able to share my life, poems and stories with people.
- Would you rather have a few loyal commenters or lots of silent followers?
Hmmm, that’s hard, probably lots of silent followers.
- What is your favourite childhood memory?
There was this time my family and I were at this huge, grassy place which used to be an estate. We were having a picnic and just all playing and laughing, I just remember it as a sunlit, happy kind of thing.
- What is your favourite topic to write about?
Just things about my life! I like to write poetry, and to share that with people, I think the amazing thing about stuff like poems and music is that whoever you are it can touch you, even if you don’t understand what the writer/ composer was talking about.
- Funniest moment of the week?
Of this week? I was at this group I go to on a Monday, and my friend Tom messed up a line of Shakespeare very badly… The whole room was in hysterics.
- What is your favourite word and why?
Perpendicular- because I LOVE the way it sounds… But I totally think that we should adopt these words in Britain:
- Shemomedjamo (Georgian)
This word describes that feeling when you are really full, but your meal is just so deliciously amazing that you can’t stop eating it…
- Yuputka (Ulwa)
You know when you get out of bed at night, and you are creeping to the bathroom (or wherever) and you get that prickly sensation of something lightly crawling on your skin… That is what this word is.
- Boketto (Japanese)
The act of gazing uselessly into the distance, deep in thought.
- Who is your favourite fictional character?
That is sooo hard, I may have to give a top five:
- Elizabeth Bennet
- Mr. Darcy (Die-hard Pride and Prejudice fan, right here, folks)
- Kenneth Ford (Rilla of Ingleside)
- Aslan (Whenever he appears in the incredible Narnia series I feel a sense of peace like nothing can go wrong.)
- Ella (Ella Enchanted- another of my absolute favourite books!)
- What did you have for breakfast this morning?
Cereal. Nothing special… 😀
- Who/what inspires you the most?
Jesus! But aside from him, my older sister is pretty amazing, and I am deeply inspired by Rachel Joy Scott, who is a real life hero who died in a school shooting in 1999. (The movie about it is called I’m Not Ashamed.)
I am so sorry, I only know a handful of bloggers so can only nominate one….
My sister Hannah! She has a great blog where she reviews books and theatre performances. Here is the link: http://offshelfreviews.blogspot.co.uk/
Here are some questions Hannah:
- What do you love most about reading?
- What is your favourite thing about life at the moment?
- What is your favourite movie?
- Which season do you like the most?
- Which movie or book character do you think you are most like?
- What is your favourite animal?
- Are you a day or a night person?
- Where is your favourite place you have ever been?
- Chocolate or Sweets?
- Favourite celebrity?